So.....social bookmarking....what a great technology. I have so many times bookmarked something either at work or at home and needed to go back to it or show someone the site and was not on that particular computer and could not find it. I used to copy & paste the sites on a Microsoft word document and save it, which got really annoying at times. So it was a joy to come across this site. I suggest two search engines for educators that I feel will be very beneficial: http://eduhound.com it is a topic based search engine & http://www.bbc.co.uk this is another subject based search engine.
For students I suggest: http://sweetsearch.com this search engine has 5 divisions...emerging learners, teaching research skills for teachers & students, learn something new each day, biographies, and social studies. The other site is www.dogpile.com this site search other search engines & gives you results.
Have fun....
No comments:
Post a Comment