Friday, November 11, 2011

Blog Post #4

Creating a personal learning network through IGOOGLE was very useful. I liked the fact that all my google applications could all be gathered on one page. It makes it easy to access and less likely of forgetting you either have the application or forgetting where it is located.  One of the cool gadgets I found and added to my IGOOGLE was the sticky notes gadget. I find that periodically I need to write myself notes either to remember stuff, location of stuff, fun facts, cool sites and even appointments. In real life I use them in this manner and I feel having the same ability to do so on the computer is absolutely great. I find this very useful again as being a personal online planner. I can add commitments to the calendar, easily access you tube videos, have options to make my time useful during down times such as playing games, create and send documents, hold saved websites from my Delicious bookmarking site and much more. I think this app not only can add to the management of time and documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment