Friday, November 11, 2011

Blog #5

Exploring through GOOGLE and all it has to offer was both exciting and overwhelming. I have found so many things I can get acquainted with that will enhance what I do in the classroom and beyond. I guess in answering what was my favorite application....I would have to say GOOGLE DOCS. This is a great tool to utilize in the classroom because so many students may or may not have computers or may not have all of the programs needed to accomplish what is asked of them in the classroom such as Powerpoint or even Microsoft Word. And with ZGOOGLE DOCS, students do not need to have these programs on their computer....they need access to google and an account with GOOGLE. Once a document is created in GoogleDocs, students can either submit it dorectly to me & I can make corrections/edit it within GoogleDocs & sen it back to the student. These documents can also be shared with others making cooperative learning more effective & efficient by not always requiring person to person contact to accomplish the completion of these types of assignments. A great resource to learn how to incorporate GoogleDocs in your classroom is:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OBh8bMC7XEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment